You can help our clients establish new, safer lives.
We aren’t always looking for cash donations.
Sometimes it’s simple household items that most people already have.
Download the flyer and share it with your contacts.
Our current shopping list
- $20 would help a client top up their Go Card so they can use public transport
- $40 would go towards mobile phone credit so a woman escaping domestic and family violence can make vital phone calls
- $60 would help a client top up their car with petrol so they can attend job interviews
- $150 would help a family fleeing domestic violence to buy food, baby supplies, cleaning products, women’s hygiene products and more
- $200 would help a family buy a couple of sets of school clothes so they don’t have to wear the same ones every day
- $250 would help another family to buy bedding, pillows, kids’ pyjamas and stuffed toys
- $600 would supply a deserved family with a new washing machine
- $800 would ensure another family gains a new refrigerator with good energy efficiency (our clients can’t afford high electricity bills)
Donating is easy
YFS is a not for profit organisation: a company limited by guarantee. We are a registered charity in Queensland. Donations $2 and over are tax deductible.
No transaction/account details are kept by YFS upon your donation.