YFS is a not-for-profit organisation that backs vulnerable people in the Logan and surrounding area to overcome adversity and to thrive.
Since 1983, we’ve been building people’s capacity to live independently and participate in our local community through a range of initiatives and services. These include social enterprises that build employment prospects, programs that help homeless people get into long-term housing and initiatives to reduce the prevalence of domestic and family violence.
Building independence and participation.
Excellence – we deliver quality services and have high expectations
Integrity – we act honestly and openly
Optimism – we think and act with confidence about people and the future
Commitment to quality
YFS has quality assurance and national accreditation in the following areas:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- National Regulatory System for Community Housing
- National Community Legal Centre Accreditation
- Human Services Quality Standards 2012 (Department of Communities funded programs)