Each of our clients we work with have a specific set of immediate needs which anyone who wants to can help with. We aren’t always looking for cash donations sometimes it’s simple household things that most people already have.
Our current shopping list
- A donation of $200 so we can buy a child a couple of sets of school clothes so they don’t have to wear the same ones everyday.
- A new/near new washing machine for a mum and dad with 2 kids (aged 1 and 4).
- A new/near new refrigerator with good energy efficiency (our clients can’t afford high electricity bills).
- A good/clean couch for a young couple.
Our wish list
- $300 for a bus pass for a young girl to get to and from school for the year.
- A regular casual job for a young girl with limited work experience.
- An apprenticeship opportunity for a young boy who is having trouble staying in school.
- A reliable roadworthy car with 12 months registration for a father to get to and from work.
- The Logan City of Choice Leadership Team aim to raise $50,000 to roll out the Community Action Plan across businesses and community groups in Logan.
As a community, we aim to change attitudes and behaviors to provide a safe and supportive community where domestic and family violence is not tolerated and respectful relationships are the norm.
YFS Ltd is a not for profit organisation; a company limited by guarantee. We are a registered charity in Queensland. Donations $2 and over are tax deductable.
No transaction/account details are kept by YFS upon your donation.