We understand it is hard to ring without knowing exactly what to ask for. That’s why we have one central door for all new people, called YFS Connect.
Make an enquiry
If you feel that YFS has breached your human rights, please contact us first.
Under the Human Rights Act 2019, you may contact the Human Rights Commission if we do not respond to your complaint within 45 business days (approximately 9 weeks) or if our response is not satisfactory for you.
For complaints relating to unlawful discrimination: Anti-Discrimination Commission Queensland Offices are located in Brisbane, Rockhampton, Townsville and Cairns. Phone: 1300 130 670 (statewide) 1300 130 680 (TTY ) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.adcq.qld.gov.au
For any other complaint regarding denial of services contact the Queensland Ombudsman Level 17, 53 Albert Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 Phone: 07 3005 7000 or 1800 068 908 Email: email@example.com Web: www.ombudsman.qld.gov.au
- Housing 1st, Sure Steps, Thriving Cohesive Communities: Queensland Government Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy
- Emergency Relief, Financial Counsellors, Project Hera and Step by Step: Australian Government Department of Social Services
- R4Respect, Men4Respect, Responsible Men, SHINE, YFS Legal: Department of Justice and Attorney-General
- Functional Family Therapy – Child Welfare, Intensive Family Support, Assessment and Service Connect, Youthlink, Next Step Plus, Community Youth Response, SMART: Queensland Government Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs
- ParentsNext: Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment
- Get Set for Work: Queensland Government Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
- SHIFT: Queensland Department of Health
- Spark: Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
If you’re not sure who funds the service you wish to provide feedback about, please contact us.