Feedback about YFS
YFS welcomes feedback and complaints; we support your right to comment or complain about any aspect of our services. Feedback is essential for us to continue to improve and is treated confidentially.
You can contact us by using the form below, in person or calling our feedback line on (07) 38261596.
If you do not provide your name we will still follow up on your feedback, however we may be unable to contact you about how we have responded.
If you provide your contact details we will contact you to discuss your complaint, then review it and get back to you with an outcome. If you’re not happy with how we deal with your complaint, you can contact the Chief Executive Officer of YFS on 07 3826 1500.
If after talking to the CEO you’re still not satisfied, you can ask us which department funds your program and contact them directly.
To view our Complaints and Disputes Policy, click here.
To complain about privacy breaches:
- Office of the Information Commissioner Queensland phone 07 3234 7373
To complain about state government agencies or local councils:
- Queensland Ombudsman phone 1800 068 908
To access advocacy or support from another organisation:
- People with Disability Australia phone 1800 422 015
- Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia phone 1800 818 338
- Speaking up for you (SUFY) phone 07 3255 3638
- Office of the Public Guardian phone 1300 653 187
- Queensland Advocacy Inc (QAI) phone 1300 130 582