YFS is currently seeking suitable applicants for the following position
Program Manager – Connect and Finance Hub – Full-time
Program Manager – Connect and Finance hub
Why join us
- Join Logan’s leading community services organisation that’s been backing vulnerable people for 35 years.
- Be part of a collaborative response to people’s presenting needs and build financial capability and housing stability in the community.
- Benefit from working across numerous disciplines, in a supportive work environment with the opportunity to have a monthly accrued day off.
- Take on an exciting full-time opportunity.
About the job
Role location: Slacks Creek,
Role type: Permanent full-time
Pay range: $87,755 to $89,072 based on experience, with salary sacrificing available
We are looking for a highly skilled, flexible and resilient Program Manager for the Connect and Finance Hub. In this job, you’ll oversee our services to seamlessly move people from first contact to ongoing case work if required, allowing for responses to be tailored to each individual’s needs.
- Lead and support a service delivery team in a responsive supply and demand environment, with consideration of social justice and housing and homelessness issues.
- As the ‘front line’ of YFS, work creatively and collaboratively with other agencies to ensure the best possible outcome for vulnerable people.
- Support and manage financial counsellors and financial capability workers to make a difference in Logan.
Aside from meeting the key capabilities outlined in the related position description, ideally you will bring the following: a client focus, resilience, flexibility, inclusiveness, a collaborative spirit, creativity, innovation and cultural awareness.
Read Advice for Job Applicants and check out our Organisational Chart at http://www.yfs.org.au/workwithus/application-process
Send us your resume and a one-page covering letter outlining what you will bring to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 12pm
Interviews are scheduled for Thursday, 7 March 2019.
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
At YFS, we make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people living in the Logan and surrounding area. And we want our staff to thrive, too. So we offer great opportunities to develop your career.
We’re serious about your professional development. Half of our managers have been employed from within. And we empower each other to make decisions and try new ways of working.
We know that a happy workplace thrives. We recognise that staff have their own needs, so we encourage you to bring the entire you to work. Depending on your role, we support a number of flexible work arrangements.
Also, we offer great employment benefits including above-average pay rates, generous salary packaging (exempt from Fringe Benefits Tax) and counselling support.
To find out more about working with us, head to www.yfs.org.au/workwithus.