We currently have the following vacancies.
IFS Case Manager – Child Development Specialist
Why join us
- Join Logan’s leading community services organisation that’s been backing vulnerable people for 35 years.
- Be part of a program with a strong practice framework .
- Benefit from working within a long-running, supportive team that has a track record of achieving great outcomes for vulnerable families.
- Superannuation and salary sacrifice options and a fortnightly RDO.
- Take on an exciting full-time opportunity.
About the job
Role location: Based in Jimboomba with outreach to families across the Browns Plains and Beaudesert regions
Role type: Permanent Full-time
Pay range: $83,046 – $84,826 per year based on experience, with salary sacrificing available
We are looking for a highly skilled, motivated and conscientious, Child Development Case Manager for the Intensive Family Support (IFS) team, a program which aims to improve family functioning and relationships, and the care of children. IFS is a unique program that provides case management and case work support to families within a child protection framework. In this job, you will work with vulnerable families in the Browns Plains/Beaudesert areas who have multiple and/or complex needs and are at risk of entering the child protection system. You will:
• Provide purposeful and tailored case management that help families better protect and care for their children independently
• Model and mentor families by providing practical parenting strategies, child focused activities and education
• Undertake flexible home visits, which may be scheduled outside of core business hours
• Lead and embed child development practices across the IFS team.
Aside from meeting the key capabilities outlined in the related role description, ideally you will bring the following: a client focus, resilience, flexibility, inclusiveness, a collaborative spirit, creativity, innovation and cultural awareness.
Read Advice for Job Applicants and check out our Organisational Chart at https://www.yfs.org.au/application-process/
Send us your resume and a one-page covering letter outlining what you will bring to the job to email@example.com.
Closing date: Tuesday, 20th April 2021 at 9am
Interviews are scheduled for Friday 23rd April 2021
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
At YFS, we make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people living in the Logan and surrounding area. And we want our staff to thrive, too. So we offer great opportunities to develop your career.
We’re serious about your professional development. Half of our managers have been employed from within. And we empower each other to make decisions and try new ways of working.
We know that a happy workplace thrives. We recognise that staff have their own needs, so we encourage you to bring the entire you to work.
Depending on your role, we support a number of flexible work arrangements.
Also, we offer great employment benefits including above-average pay rates, generous salary packaging (exempt from Fringe Benefits Tax) and counselling support.
To find out more about working with us, head to