We currently have the following vacancies.
Intensive Family Support Case Manager
Why join us
- Join Logan’s leading community services organisation that’s been backing vulnerable people for 36 years.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team who are supportive of each other.
- Benefit from ongoing professional development, a caring work environment and a fortnightly ADO.
- Take on an exciting and interesting case manager opportunity.
About the job
Role location: Jimboomba
Role type: Full-time – 9 day per fortnight
Pay range: $72,592 to $74,493 a year based on experience, with salary sacrificing available
We are looking for a highly skilled, motivated, and dedicated case manager for our Intensive Family Support Service. This service works alongside families with multiple and/or complex needs at risk of entering the child protection system. In this job, you’ll work with parents, carers, young people, and children from unborn to 18 years of age to support improving their family situation and increase safety within the home. You will:
- Provide purposeful and tailored case management to families.
- Model and mentor families by providing practical parenting strategies and education.
- Work across the Browns Plains/Beaudesert regions and have an office based in Jimboomba.
- Undertake flexible home visits, which may occasionally be scheduled outside of core business hours.
Aside from meeting the key capabilities outlined in the related role description, ideally you will bring the following: a child focused and family centred approach, flexibility, inclusiveness, creativity, innovation and cultural awareness.
Read Advice for Job Applicants and check out our Organisational Chart at http://www.yfs.org.au/workwithus/application-process
Send us your resume and a one-page covering letter outlining what you will bring to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Thursday 24th June 2021 at 12pm
Interviews are scheduled for Tuesday 29th June 2021
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
At YFS, we make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people living in the Logan and surrounding area. And we want our staff to thrive, too. So we offer great opportunities to develop your career.
We’re serious about your professional development. Half of our managers have been employed from within. And we empower each other to make decisions and try new ways of working.
We know that a happy workplace thrives. We recognise that staff have their own needs, so we encourage you to bring the entire you to work. Depending on your role, we support a number of flexible work arrangements.
Also, we offer great employment benefits including above-average pay rates, generous salary packaging (exempt from Fringe Benefits Tax) and counselling support.
To find out more about working with us, head to www.yfs.org.au/workwithus.