We understand it is hard to ring without knowing exactly what to ask for. That’s why we have one central door for all new people, called YFS Connect.
Make an enquiry
If you feel as through YFS has breached your human rights, please contact us in the first instance.
Under the Human Rights Act 2019, you may contact the Human Rights Commission if we do not respond to your complaint within 45 business days (approximately 9 weeks) or if our response is not satisfactory for you.
- Housing 1st, Spark and Sure Steps: Queensland Government Department of Housing and Public Works
- Emergency Relief, Financial Counsellors, Project Hera and Step by Step: Australian Government Department of Social Services
- Domestic and Family Violence, Functional Family Therapy—Child Welfare, Intensive Family Support, Next Step Plus, Responsible Men and Youthlink: Queensland Government Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women
- ParentsNext: Australian Government Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business
- Skilling Queenslanders for Work: Queensland Government Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
- SMART: Department of Youth Justice
- Queensland Department of Justice and Attorney General
If you’re not sure who funds the service you wish to provide feedback about, please contact us.