Money problems? Come along to Logan’s first ever Deal with Debt Day!
** Free advice and information from experts **
Monday, 4 March 2019 from 10am to 2pm
Logan Entertainment Centre
170 Wembley Rd, Logan Central 4114
- Get on top of your rent, bills, fines and payments
- Discover how to deal with debt collectors
- Better understand your credit and loan contracts
- Find out about NILS: safe, fair and affordable credit
- Free sausage sizzle and tea, coffee and biscuits
Speak to people from:
- State Penalties Enforcement Registry
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority
- Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland
- Queensland Ombudsman
- Office of Fair Trading
- Fair Work Ombudsman
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- Legal Aid Queensland
- Queensland Statewide Tenant Advice and Referral Service
- AGL Energy
- Energy Australia
- Logan City Council’s rates department
- Logan Financial Literacy Action Group
- YFS’ financial counselling team
- YFS Legal.
It’s on from 10am to 2pm on 4 March 2019 at the Logan Entertainment Centre, 170 Wembley Rd, Logan Central QLD 4114.
The best thing? It’s free!
Register your attendance online.
Help spread the word about this event by downloading and circulating: