Young parent influencers
What are the dreams and challenges for young parents?
How can the community better support them?
Are you a young parent in the Logan area? The Backing Young Parents Working Group is looking for your input on how to best support young parents.
You can become a Young Parent Influencer and help us understand how, as a community, we can support young parents better.
- Under 25 years of age and have children or are pregnant
- Live in the Logan area
- Keen to connect with other young parents
- Passionate about supporting children and young parents in your community
- Can come along to monthly meetings for three months or more
Our commitment to you
- We will listen and respect what you say as the experts in your own lives
- We will create a supportive and inclusive environment
- We will pay you for your time to attend meetings
- We will provide personal and professional development opportunities
If you’re interested in being a Young Parent Influencer, send us your details using the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.
If you have any questions, you can put them in the form below or contact Amy Blair on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3826 1500.