• Post author:
  • Post category:News
  • Post comments:0 Comments

The Logan Reporter- Friday 13th November 2015

My daughter is 16 and wants to have a party at home, is that legal?
Yes, but there are a few things you should consider:
A person under the age of 18 years can only drink alcohol at private premises if a responsible adult is supervising them. For example the adult should not be intoxicated themselves. If the young person is at licenced premises, they are not allowed to drink alcohol even if they are supervised by their parents.

Read more here:
Parties and the law